Tuesday 22 May 2012

University: Week 10

Now with only pretty much 3 weeks of university left, I've really stopped doing anything else except my moderating duties down at PokeCommunity and homework (and maybe a little bit of game playing in between. Like, 15 minutes after I wake up and 30 minutes before I sleep. C'mon, I gotta stay sane somehow. Plus, it's my job!). If I'm not working, I'm drawing or trying to film 15 minutes of crazy footage which I only use 15 seconds of.

To put it in perspective, I have an essay and drawings of bikes due next week and that video and my entire visual communication get up due the week after. I'm progressing well; I've just started the bikes and I've done most of my Visual Communication and Digital Media video, but my essay? Well, I did the test to say I can write a test. Haha, oh well. I'll get to it. I'm not even worried.

I did get my marks back on most assessment and yay! I haven't failed anything yet!

Well, at least I have my drawing to show off. Unfortunately, all my leisurely drawing is confined to scraps of paper at work, but I've got naked people!


Not a whole lot, but progress!! There's the real storyboards and some metamorphosis. Next week, I should have a lot of my Visual Communication done and all of the drawing finished. So, next week may be a big load.
Today's song; Threshold (8-bit) - Brian LeBarton

No comments:

Post a Comment