Sunday 6 May 2012

University: Week 8

Whoa, sorry for the late entry! I wrote everything last Tuesday and am posting it all now, so just read everything as such!

Week 9, MORE ASSESSMENT! I handed in my Visual Communication and went awesomely on my oral, hopefully my tutor thinks the same way. I'm gonna take a few days break until I get stuck back into it. I've written half a script for Digital Media (finally, I have an idea!!) and I've gotta get back into drawing for my weekly drawings (apparently last week's storyboard wasn't what we had to do, so expect that redrawn!) but Animation Methodologies seem like a breeze, writing an essay and doing an oral about what was crap about my Animation. Self critique? HELL YEAH I SUCK!

Moving on, last week in Drawing for Design, we did mostly life drawing again, but we learned about typography. I've never been that good with words and such, so it was marginly helpful (I still suck).







As for my own stuff, this week's life drawing went really well, actually! I enjoy longer drawings as I can spend more time on details and shading.





I started this last night and it's turned out pretty awesome so far. I seem to start in the weirdest places. It's a product of me playing too much Monster Hunter though I did buy Disgaea recently, so perhaps I might start going crazy. ANYWAY! Next week! Metamorphosis!
Today's song; Always - Panic! at the Disco

No comments:

Post a Comment