Friday 13 April 2012

University: Week 5

Because of Easter and junk, in the actual week of University, we all get a week off! Yay! I'm planning on spending this week doing homework, downloading crap to go on my new laptop and playing Age of Mythology. Also, I watched the finale of Being Human and I pretty much cried tears of cliffhangerness, because it was an enormous cliffhanger. I'll probably start watching Game of Thrones or Adventure Time and probably start Teen Wolf when it comes back in Winter (apparently it's going to have 24 episodes, which is basically half a year. So, I should be all set until Being Human gets back on, right?)

Anyways, in week 5 we didn't do life drawing. Instead, we did shapes. Yeah, sounds a little boring, right? I guess it is a little. Here are some shapes!





And because I had a week off, I did a little bit of casual drawing and SAI painting, so I'll upload those also!


I also found this old sketch from like, a month ago that I did at work. I kind of liked it because it was quite spontaneous and the characters were all made up, except for Adeline sitting on the train there. I need to sketch like this way more often.


So, in the meantime, I have a lot of homework to finish (which is conveniently next week's art), so I might as well get back to that. Sorry about the rather undescriptive post. Also, just to take note, it's my birthday today, so happy birthday to me!
Today's song; All of This - Blink-182

No comments:

Post a Comment